NEWS FLASH: CELL PHONE SERVICE UPGRADE!
Verizon, T-Mobile and AT&T available in roads and mallways, with service optional to suites.
Welcome to America's first underground facility of its kind!
The Downtown Underground in Kansas City serves local and national businesses and is rich in history! Here are some interesting points about the facility, located on 31st Street between Southwest Trafficway and Southwest Boulevard.
You must come see the underground for yourself...it’s open to the public, so take a 10-story ride to the underside!
- Where else can you go where you'll never have to pay another heating or air-conditioning bill? The Downtown Underground’s natural "geo-thermal" environment means moderate temperatures year-round...and dry loading and unloading conditions is another great amenity!
- Kansas Citians drive up and down 31st Street everyday, not realizing they are driving directly over a busy city up to 140 feet beneath them! Kansas City businesses are busy as bees in their city beneath the city!
green before green
- There’s no greener environment “in” the earth! Downtown Underground requires less building materials and less equipment—reducing fuel consumption and emissions, preserves Mother Earth’s resources by eliminating gas utilities, provided compliments of Mother Nature! Serious about green? There’s no greener business decision!
Check out the
- The Downtown Underground serves every kind of business imaginable, offering office, warehouse, meeting space and storage. And besides enjoying reduced utilities, lease rates beat aboveground prices. Savvy businesses know sensible overhead costs support success!
- The Downtown Underground is 10 stories underground, meaning it takes full advantage of its “thermosphere” environment. The cold drafts of winter and steamy summer days don’t dramatically affect its underground climate as with surface buildings.